Comcast Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

Exchanged emails, set a time and did a phone interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The management was upbeat but not demanding or stressfull

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work independently in the field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Morgan Hill, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

A staffing firm set this up for me and they said I needed to do Comcast's application as a formality. SO the next morning as I am getting ready for the interview I get a rejection from Comcast for the position. I call the agency and she was not really on the ball at all, and just said to still go it must have been a "mix up". I was reluctant to go as it was almost 45 minutes away. I get there 20 minutes early and sat there for almost an hour and when "Mr. Sam" finally came out he just pointed to me and fingered me to come over , no introduction or nothing, I had to ask him for his name, REALLY unprofessional. They then had me do a mock call selling their products, which took like a minute or two. I mean I could have done that from my dang couch. The other girl who was there interviewing with me said that she didn't even study (and I did) and she got the formal interview (she didn't meet with Mr. Sam) and she mentioned that she had friends that worked there and they said it was an extremely stressful job. Guess things happen for a reason.

Interview Questions

• Customer calls in wanting internet and cable.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

At first I originally interviewed over the phone with comcast, and declined to go any further. About a month or so later I received a call from h.r. again asking if I was still interested. I figured I'd give it a shot. It took about a month for them to set a date for an interview. There were about 25-30 people that showed up. I don't know who they called, but I guess some people don't know what dress professional means. So, we had a very brief information session about 20 minutes. The big hype was free cable and internet. Okay, granted a nice perk. But seriously it's only cable, some people need to relax about it. They talk about averaging $20 per hour, and making approx. $40k per year. It doesn't add up at their 32 hour work week. What they don't tell you over the phone is that they HIGHLY encourage you to also work Sundays. That's 16 hours Sat, and Sun., for $40k that's ridiculous, and the only mathematical way to make $40k a year at $20 per hour. FYI, the base pay is $5 an hour, that a joke in itself. Next I had an interview 1 on 1 with a supervisor. It went very well. I was told to wait about a half hour or so, as I did. I then interviewed with all three supervisors at once. This was kind of a joke. It only lasted about 7 minutes and their big thing was, "sell me a pen" so I did. I was told I would be contacted within a week and be informed of a decision. I never received a call. I am not upset about not getting the job, especially because it won't even really cover my bills, and the hours are kinda ridiculous for that pay. What I didn't like is that the h.r. rep called me almost once a week for about two months to get me interested and stay enticed, and they didn't even have the courtesy to do a follow up phone call or email to say thank you, but we've choose someone else. Instead they did nothing. Very unprofessional. If they called tomorrow I wouldn't take the job if they offered it for more money. I have over 10 years experience in sales and have made a decent living at it. The only reason I interviewed with comcast is because the market hasn't been so good in certain industries and am currently seeking employment to pay may bills, I thought this would be an okay temporary job.

Interview Questions

• sell me a pen   1 Answer
    • what type of animal would you consider yourself to be   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

They bring you in an sit you down to talk about you! They want to know what kind of person you are and actually take an interest! This is something that very very few companies do these days. A half hour interview took 1 1/2 hours and am pleased with the interview process. I am just waiting on the call saying that i am hired. Very impressive company so far.