Comcast Sales Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

4.0

Sales Supervisor Interview

Interview

The interviewing process is done in two steps: First you will interview with a Sales Manager, then with a VP. The second interview is with both the manager and the VP. The process is relatively lengthy.

Interview Questions

• "If your top employee is consistently late or abusing company materials, do you discipline?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Sarasota, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Normal application, which included a background check and drug test. Then I was put through a series of interviews which started with the Online Manager, then the HR representative, then the Marketing Director. After that it took 3 months for them to extend the offer and give me a start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Did phone interview with HR for Sales Supervisor position and face to face interview 2 weeks later with sales director and regional manager. Not sure how it went, but wasn't offered a position immediately. I was told to expect a decision in a week or so since they were still interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a barrier that you had to overcome.   1 Answer