Comcast Interview Questions & Reviews in Seattle, WA

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CAE II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Comcast.

The process was fast from application to hire in and start of training. I picked up an application, filled it out, returned it. I was called the next day for a phone interview. I came in the next day for an interview in person, took aptitude tests and was sent for drug testing. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions
    • I Had to Verbally walk the interviewers through a process on a subject with which they are unfamiliar.   View Answer
    No negotiations. They offer and you accept or reject.

Comm Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast.

Submitted my resume online and received a call in about a week for a phone interview that lasted a few minutes and then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview.
    1:1 interview was simple and stress-free. Contacted later on that day for a drug test and started a week later.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think your biggest problem with customer service is?   Answer Question

Communication Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Received a recruitment email. Filled out the assessment and application. Setup a call for a phone screen that asked basic HR questions. Make sure you sound available, that is huge. Your information is forwarded to the local office. If they liked the what they see from the phone screen, they will call you and setup an in-person interview. The in-person interview was fairly straightforward. Sat down with three supervisors that were there to mainly gauge personality (are you friendly, can you take a joke, do you fit in when their culture, and if you have strong drive and ethics), skills, and whether you can do what is expected of you (climbing ladders, going into crawl spaces, working near powerlines, etc.). They could tell if you are lying or not. Just be genuine and true. If it's not for you, then it's not for you.

Interview Questions
    • Can you climb a 28 ft. ladder? Can you lift the ladder without assistance? Are okay to drive a long van? Have you driven a large vehicle before?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. This is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Customer Account Ececutive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2011.

Phone interview, phone presentation, 2 formal intwrviews

Interview Questions

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!