Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast
- Customer Service Representative (43)
- Customer Account Executive (41)
- Direct Sales Representative (37)
- Sales Representative (20)
- Comm Tech I (20)
- Business Account Executive (18)
- Intern (13)
- TELESALES Representative (11)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Retention Specialist (8)
- Account Executive (8)
- Communications Technician (8)
- Retail Sales Representative (8)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Dsr (6)
- Inbound Sales Representative (6)
- Comm Tech (6)
- Supervisor (6)
- CAE (5)
- CAE - IP Support Specialist (5)
- Technical Support Specialist (5)
- Enterprise Account Executive (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Director (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Customer Account Executive II (5)
Senior Project Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.
Recruiting at Comcast - at least in Philadelphia - must be a major part of all employees' job description. There is a cottage industry of recruiters staffed with keeping the candidates pipeline full. Then there are the onsite interviews with several people.
Given that Comcast is a unique entity in Philadelphia - i.e. a very large technology employer; every geek in the Delaware Valley knows someone there, or has been through multiple interviews.
None of this is unique to Comcast. What is unique is that their employees must spend 5-10% of their time supporting the recruiting process!
- Describe the business processes around a paper pulp manufacturing facility. Be detailed about the inputs and outputs to the business. 1 Answer
Compensation was off the table, but there seemed to be flexibility in the stock grant/option offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Comcast
Senior Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2010.
Was not impressed with the interviewer's interviewing skills nor was the offer pursuant of a person with 22 years experience. It was clear they truly did not want some one of my experience level for the position.