Comcast Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Recruiting at Comcast - at least in Philadelphia - must be a major part of all employees' job description. There is a cottage industry of recruiters staffed with keeping the candidates pipeline full. Then there are the onsite interviews with several people. Given that Comcast is a unique entity in Philadelphia - i.e. a very large technology employer; every geek in the Delaware Valley knows someone there, or has been through multiple interviews. None of this is unique to Comcast. What is unique is that their employees must spend 5-10% of their time supporting the recruiting process!

Interview Questions

• Describe the business processes around a paper pulp manufacturing facility. Be detailed about the inputs and outputs to the business.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Compensation was off the table, but there seemed to be flexibility in the stock grant/option offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Was not impressed with the interviewer's interviewing skills nor was the offer pursuant of a person with 22 years experience. It was clear they truly did not want some one of my experience level for the position.