Comcast Spectacor Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 28, 2014
Updated May 28, 2014
4 interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Applied Online and was contacted by HR a few weeks later. Scheduled an interview for a week later. The interview was nothing crazy. Met with one of the marketing managers. Questions were pretty run of the mill. Just discussed the company, my experience, my goals, etc. Got a call from HR a couple days after the interview offering me the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather be a hamster sized rhino or a rhino sized hamster.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast Spectacor.

Met with HR first, then met with the Hiring Manager

Premium Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast Spectacor in October 2009.

They just took you into a room. There were a lot of tables set up. They looked over your resume and asked who you knew. If you knew someone that worked there and they gave you a reference, you got the job. It was very easy, nothing formal. Anyone could get this job.

Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast Spectacor in January 2010.

I had a great experience interviewing for the internship position. I was contacted by a very nice rep from Human Resources who had an extensive set of questions for the interview before taking me to talk to someone in a position of high management. It was a typical interview process that started with an email, then went to a phone call for screening, then went to a face to face interview process. Since I had to do this to receive school credit, I needed my supervisor to be accessible to work with me to draft a goal sheet and be around to sign off on my weekly logged hours. He was more than happy to do this considering he was once in my shoes five years previously and helped make my overall experience a fantastic one!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you acted irrationally and why you did such?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast Spectacor

Worked for Comcast Spectacor? Contribute to the Community!