Comcast SportsNet

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

News Production Intern Interview

News Production Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast SportsNet.

Interview Details – Got an interview through a connection. Interview consisted of a few behavioral questions and then a 15 question quiz on bay area sports.

Interview Question – If you could have any person's job for one day who would you be?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Comcast SportsNet.

Interview Details – I applied via the website and was contacted within a month for an on-site interview in Chicago. The interview was much shorter than expected and basically relied on the question: "Tell me about yourself." Other than that, they asked if I'd had any prior experience in sports and in particular, Chicago sports. Was only about 20 minutes long.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Accounts Payable
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast SportsNet in March 2013.

Interview Details – First phone call was sort of a pre-interview. After the general questions was offered to come in for an in person interview. Interviewed with manager and accounting associate for about an hour.

Interview Question – What is your favorite part of accounts payable?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast SportsNet.

Interview Details – My interview was so long ago that it is barely applicable today. Technology has changed dramatically, especially in regards to job searches, networking, and how interviews are conducted.

Interview Question – The most difficult question to answer honestly was" Do you think you can do the job?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Ops Interview

Ops
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast SportsNet in June 2010.

Interview Details – Everything was off from the start. I believe they offered me the position because no one else was qualified and they couldn't wait any longer. Please take your time before accepting an offer from CSN.

Interview Question – there were no difficult or unexpected interview questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Comcast was not willing to negotiate anything. I asked for more time to relocate and was told no.

Associate Producer Interview

Associate Producer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast SportsNet in May 2010.

Interview Details – Not good. No passion or fire for the interview. Individual was just going trhough the motions and did not care tot ake any interest in why I was even there. Brought me in to a makeup room and interviewed me...was wearing a torn up wrinkeld shirt and was a bit of a mess.

Interview Question – Nothing of note   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Comcast SportsNet in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very nice manager funny. reviewed their stats and described the company. Gave the good and bad points of working their such as commision and insurance but flex schedule and irate customers. Slide show

Interview Question – why should comcast hire you   Answer Question

News Room Editor Interview

News Room Editor

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast SportsNet in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked about the company, why I wanted to intern at the company and what I like about sports. The interviewer was a real swell guy. We talked for a good while about sports in general and twitter and he came off as a down to earth person.

Interview Question – What is your favorite show.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing, I understood it was a non-paid postion.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Comcast SportsNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast SportsNet interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comcast SportsNet employees and interview candidates.