Comcast Spotlight Senior Human Resources Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Executive (6)
- Traffic Coordinator (5)
- Local Account Executive (5)
- Ad Sales Coordinator (2)
- Sales (2)
- Senior Human Resources Manager (1)
- Director of Technical Operations (1)
- Digital Account Executive (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Sales Specialist (1)
- Research Analyst (1)
- Research Supervisor (1)
- Sales Assistant (1)
- Regional Account Executive (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Advertising Account Executive (1)
- Web (1)
- Administrative Support (1)
- Marketing Supervisor (1)
- Manager, SoftwareDevelopment (1)
- Integrated Sales MAnager (1)
- Cae1 (1)
- Integrated Media Planner (Account Planner) (1)
- Advertising Account Executive (Local Sales) (1)
Senior Human Resources Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast Spotlight in March 2012.
Interview Details – I had a phone interview for this position. It lasted about 40 minutes. The interviewer was very professional and cordial.
No "behavioral model" interview questions were asked and that is why I rated this interview as being "easy". The interviewer primarily asked questions pertaining to my work experience---such as HR projects I had managed, facets of the HR spectrum I had been involved with, number of years in each HR area etc....
The job paid approximately $85,000 and also included free comcast internet/cable/phone services, along with other benefits. When the interviewer spoke about compensation, it was clear that we were out of alignment and we mutually agreed not to move further in this process.
The phone interview was a good experience.
Interview Question – Tell me about your HR experience. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast Spotlight