Comcast Spotlight

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast Spotlight in March 2012.

I had a phone interview for this position. It lasted about 40 minutes. The interviewer was very professional and cordial.

No "behavioral model" interview questions were asked and that is why I rated this interview as being "easy". The interviewer primarily asked questions pertaining to my work experience---such as HR projects I had managed, facets of the HR spectrum I had been involved with, number of years in each HR area etc....

The job paid approximately $85,000 and also included free comcast internet/cable/phone services, along with other benefits. When the interviewer spoke about compensation, it was clear that we were out of alignment and we mutually agreed not to move further in this process.

The phone interview was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Comcast Spotlight? Contribute to the Community!