Comcast Telesales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

TELESALES Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

Hiring process is extremely fast and very detailed. They will give background checks and drug screenings. They also have you interview with a supervisor in the department you will work in rather than a Human Resources Rep.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

TELESALES Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast in March 2013.

i filled out the app online, was called for a phone interview, after the phone interview I was called in for a face to face interview. It was a group of us, but a select few was hired. If you have a personality you basically got the job. Got my acceptance letter a week later. Did the drug test and background test and passed. Later that week I got a call with a start date and time. The whole process was straight fwd and very easy.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you que.stions that every job ask. The what ifs? Its not hard at all   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

interviewed at Comcast in July 2010.

Phone Interview with Recruiter, In Person interview with Supervisor, Offered the Job on the spot, and Call back for Training

Interview Questions
    • I can not remember any of the questions to be difficult   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2010.

I applied online on the companies website. I was called in a week later for the interview. I interviewed with a team manager. And was called back 3-4 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to overcome objectives to get the sale   View Answers (3)

TELESALES Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast.

You fill out the application online and from I understand most people get a call within a week..I did. They invite you to a mass interview and you MUST bring a resume otherwise they send you home without letting you talk to anyone. They assign people to different supervisors to get interviewed. Most people will get hired unless they choke.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you got somebody to something that they didnt want to do   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Whatever shift you applied for you are stuck at indefinitely.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!