Comedy Central

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comedy Central in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was essentially hired by email before the interview even happened.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comedy Central in July 2010.

Interview Details – You get a very general phone interview with someone from MTV Networks Human Resources, who then offers you three specific internships to apply for. After that you are interviewed by your would be supervisor over the phone.

Interview Question – The Human resources questions were typical questions you should be prepared for. Like what are you interests, strengths, etc.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Comedy Central in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted over the phone and asked to describe experiences listed on my resume. I was asked to explain why I thought that I would be a good candidate for the internship.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Comedy Central? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comedy Central Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comedy Central employees and interview candidates.