Comerica Interview Questions in Auburn Hills, MI

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comerica in September 2013.

Was very well organized with a lot of relevant discussion.

n/a

Project Coordinator - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Comerica in February 2013.

I interviewed with the whole team, 5 people, and each asked different questions. I was informed a little about the job position itself, what kind of a candidate they were looking for, what the project entailed, the timing of the project, and the scope of the project.

Interview Questions

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Comerica.

interview with peers and with hr. pretty typical questions. pretty standard questions about what I had done in the past. very generic.

there wasn't any negotiation

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comerica in August 2012.

Note: I was an internal candidate with credit experience when I applied. First is a phone screening where you will be asked why you want to become a commercial lender and they will assess your basic accounting knowledge. It is probably 40% personality and 60% credit/analysis skills they are looking for. The accounting questions are fairly basic -- i.e. name the parts of a cash flow (operating, investing financing), describe how different financial statements (IS, BS, CF) are connected, what are the 5 Cs of credit and why are they important, etc... They also give you a situation where you are a lender and visiting a prospective borrower and ask you what questions you would ask, what type of loan you would offer, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult financial analysis you completed and walk me through your thought process. Experiences from either school or work are fine.   Answer Question
    They will not negotiate salary at all.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comerica in April 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter, unsolicited, and invited to have a phone interview within one day. I did have that interview the next day and went through both my experiences and my approaches, tying them specifically to their environment. I was offered a contract-to-hire position the following day. I was told I would have a 4-month probationary period which actually turned out to be 6 months before I was offered a full-time position with Comerica.

I was offered a fixed salary through the contracting agency but later submitted an offer to Comerica which was subsequently negotiated.