Comerica Interview Questions in Auburn Hills, MI

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.1

Technical Professional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on the Comerica Bank website after talking with the people that they had at the career fair. Had a short phone interview with someone from HR, which mostly consisted of questions about school projects and previous experience. After, I was invited to a hiring event at their campus. Hiring event was ran very well, and there was a group of us there for the interviews. It began with us introducing our selves, and then an introduction of the people conducting the interviews. After, there was information provided about the company and the position. After that, there were three 1:1 interviews with different people in management team. Interviews were entirely behavioral questions, and then there was a little extra time to ask questions to the interviewer. The interviewers had the questions on a sheet of paper, and all the interviewers asked different questions, but all applicants received the same set of questions. The interviewers were all very friendly, and enthusiastic when talking about their own careers at Comerica. Questions asked were fair and not anything unexpected. A couple of weeks later, was offered the job. They conduct a background check, drug test, and fingerprinting, which is pretty standard for banks. Offer was competitive with other similar entry-level positions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Was very well organized with a lot of relevant discussion.

Negotiation

n/a

Project Coordinator - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the whole team, 5 people, and each asked different questions. I was informed a little about the job position itself, what kind of a candidate they were looking for, what the project entailed, the timing of the project, and the scope of the project.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

interview with peers and with hr. pretty typical questions. pretty standard questions about what I had done in the past. very generic.

Negotiation

there wasn't any negotiation

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Note: I was an internal candidate with credit experience when I applied. First is a phone screening where you will be asked why you want to become a commercial lender and they will assess your basic accounting knowledge. It is probably 40% personality and 60% credit/analysis skills they are looking for. The accounting questions are fairly basic -- i.e. name the parts of a cash flow (operating, investing financing), describe how different financial statements (IS, BS, CF) are connected, what are the 5 Cs of credit and why are they important, etc... They also give you a situation where you are a lender and visiting a prospective borrower and ask you what questions you would ask, what type of loan you would offer, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult financial analysis you completed and walk me through your thought process. Experiences from either school or work are fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will not negotiate salary at all.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

I was called after about a week to have an interview. I was not chosen on my initial interview. During my second meeting I interviewed with three people; including the operations manager. It went very smoothly. They asked a few "tell me a time..." questions and asked me about my work history.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a time when you had to perform multiple tasks at the same time?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, unsolicited, and invited to have a phone interview within one day. I did have that interview the next day and went through both my experiences and my approaches, tying them specifically to their environment. I was offered a contract-to-hire position the following day. I was told I would have a 4-month probationary period which actually turned out to be 6 months before I was offered a full-time position with Comerica.

Negotiation

I was offered a fixed salary through the contracting agency but later submitted an offer to Comerica which was subsequently negotiated.