Comerica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator - Contract Interview

Project Coordinator - Contract
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Comerica in February 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the whole team, 5 people, and each asked different questions. I was informed a little about the job position itself, what kind of a candidate they were looking for, what the project entailed, the timing of the project, and the scope of the project.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comerica in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was very well organized with a lot of relevant discussion.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Comerica in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter, unsolicited, and invited to have a phone interview within one day. I did have that interview the next day and went through both my experiences and my approaches, tying them specifically to their environment. I was offered a contract-to-hire position the following day. I was told I would have a 4-month probationary period which actually turned out to be 6 months before I was offered a full-time position with Comerica.

Negotiation Details – I was offered a fixed salary through the contracting agency but later submitted an offer to Comerica which was subsequently negotiated.

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Comerica in August 2012.

Interview Details – Note: I was an internal candidate with credit experience when I applied. First is a phone screening where you will be asked why you want to become a commercial lender and they will assess your basic accounting knowledge. It is probably 40% personality and 60% credit/analysis skills they are looking for. The accounting questions are fairly basic -- i.e. name the parts of a cash flow (operating, investing financing), describe how different financial statements (IS, BS, CF) are connected, what are the 5 Cs of credit and why are they important, etc... They also give you a situation where you are a lender and visiting a prospective borrower and ask you what questions you would ask, what type of loan you would offer, etc.

Interview Question – Describe the most difficult financial analysis you completed and walk me through your thought process. Experiences from either school or work are fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will not negotiate salary at all.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Comerica.

Interview Details – interview with peers and with hr. pretty typical questions. pretty standard questions about what I had done in the past. very generic.

Negotiation Details – there wasn't any negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Comerica? Contribute to the Community!

Comerica – Why Work for Us?

​​Why Comerica Bank?​​ Extraordinary people. Exciting possibilities. Your success is what's next with Comerica. In the highly competitive world of financial services, there's one thing that sets a company apart-its… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comerica interview questions and advice in Auburn Hills, MI. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comerica employees and interview candidates.