Comerica Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a supervisor. It was very relaxed and informative. I was given a break down of a typical day of work for a customer service representative. I was made aware of the great benefit package and all of the team building activities done in the office. I was then told I would be meeting with the supervisor's boss. After briefly meeting with her I was told I should hear back in regards to the outcome of the interview within 2 weeks either way. I was contacted the next day and offered the positon.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comerica

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

It took about 2 months to hear from a recruiter. Afterwards had interview with branch manager(s). Only had to do one interview and received and offer letter 2 weeks later. Very easy interview but lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and what were the results.

What sales experience do you have?

Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I was looking for and they came back with an offer.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

I applied for the position through the website on a friday and received a call to set up an interview that next wednesday. The interview was with the branch manager, assistant manager, and the teller supervisor. They were all really nice and easy to talk to. The interview question were all meant to gauge how comfortable i was talking to people in different situation. mostly star questions

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was called about one week after I submitted my application. I did a phone interview and was then set up with an interview with a manager within an hour of my phone interview. My interview went great with branch manager. The recruiter called a few hours later and wanted to schedule an interview with the regional. Due to her schedule and mine, it took us about a week to meet. That interview went terribly. She asked questions about the company, that I wasn't quite sure about. She asked a lot about the history of the company, which I didn't seem to find online prior to the interview. I walked out of there knowing I had blown it. Two weeks later, I got a call offering me the position. I was shocked, since the regional interview had gone so poorly. I filled out all the background, credit check info and had to do a pee test. Within about a week, they called and told me everything was good to go!

Interview Questions

• Do you know why Comerica has locations in Michigan, California, Florida and Texas?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. It was pretty straight forward.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comerica (Southfield, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received phone called next day to schedule interview for the following morning. Received email from HR about 1.5 weeks later then was offered position on branches behave pending background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you define 'Great Customer Service'.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, pay was decent, past experience.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Comerica in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process was pretty short, but it was spontaneous. The interviewer called me randomly and asked if it was a good time to talk. I said yes, and "talking" turned into interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How would you incorporate your experience with sales into working at Comerica Bank?   Answer Question