Comerica

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative I

I applied online and interviewed at Comerica.

Interview Details – I applied for the position through the website on a friday and received a call to set up an interview that next wednesday. The interview was with the branch manager, assistant manager, and the teller supervisor. They were all really nice and easy to talk to. The interview question were all meant to gauge how comfortable i was talking to people in different situation. mostly star questions

Interview Question – Try and sell me a product, any product?   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comerica in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was called about one week after I submitted my application. I did a phone interview and was then set up with an interview with a manager within an hour of my phone interview. My interview went great with branch manager. The recruiter called a few hours later and wanted to schedule an interview with the regional. Due to her schedule and mine, it took us about a week to meet. That interview went terribly. She asked questions about the company, that I wasn't quite sure about. She asked a lot about the history of the company, which I didn't seem to find online prior to the interview. I walked out of there knowing I had blown it. Two weeks later, I got a call offering me the position. I was shocked, since the regional interview had gone so poorly. I filled out all the background, credit check info and had to do a pee test. Within about a week, they called and told me everything was good to go!

Interview Question – Do you know why Comerica has locations in Michigan, California, Florida and Texas?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. It was pretty straight forward.

Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comerica in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, received phone called next day to schedule interview for the following morning. Received email from HR about 1.5 weeks later then was offered position on branches behave pending background check.

Interview Question – How do you define 'Great Customer Service'.?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, pay was decent, past experience.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative I

The process took a day - interviewed at Comerica in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty short, but it was spontaneous. The interviewer called me randomly and asked if it was a good time to talk. I said yes, and "talking" turned into interviewing.

Interview Question – How would you incorporate your experience with sales into working at Comerica Bank?   Answer Question

Worked for Comerica? Contribute to the Community!