Comerica Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

It took about 2 months to hear from a recruiter. Afterwards had interview with branch manager(s). Only had to do one interview and received and offer letter 2 weeks later. Very easy interview but lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and what were the results. What sales experience do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I was looking for and they came back with an offer.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Commerce came on campus and talked about their program. I interviewed on campus and then got called back for a final round on site interview. I would not suggest going through the interview process with them. It was like pulling teeth to have the HR make a decision. I started the process in January and after many email updates I finally found out mid April. I would not suggest this if you need an answer in a normal length of time.

Interview Questions

• Different questions about which financial statement I would pick, ect.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comerica in December 2014.

Interview

Brought me into workplace, met with hiring manager. Talked to her for 90 minutes. Good chemistry. She didn't give me a business card, which is an odd new trend that I suppose protects the hiring manager from harassment but is kind of silly. Had a second interview with her boss out in California. Stone cold woman. Haven't heard from Comerica since. Not even the Go Away and Die email telling me I didn't get the job. Nothing in over a month.

Interview Questions

• "What would your colleagues say is your biggest weakness?" How am I supposed to know? Why do hiring managers ask such stupid questions. I had no trouble answering that about my former manager, because I figure he would have some.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

The VP emailed to schedule a phone interview two weeks after my application. The phone interview was easy: introduce yourself, what accounting courses have you taken before, why are you interested in this position.

Csr1 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

recruiter/her will call you and ask a few basic questions about your capability. If they see you fot youw ill get a call fro the branch manager and they will set a date for an interview. If you make it through that you will get an offer on the phone which you must accept, then you will have to go through drug test and background check at a facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

little negotiation. some is based on your experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Old Town, ME

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Old Town, ME) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy they are short staffed so it seems as if the would hire anyone.....they didn't mention that sale is the main focus but it is. They compan seems to run off the good old boy system......meaning you get promoted base on who you know not what you know!

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handle stress?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. I was called by the department manager for an interview. There wasn't no set of questions he just wanted to know about my previous work experiences. He was overly joyful about my Microsoft Office skills. He showed me around and introduced me to his boss. He told me that I should know something in a few days. I ended up reaching back out to him to find out that another candidate was selected.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

First, they call you and tell you briefly about the position and set up an interview with the branch manager and asst branch manager. I went to interview at the branch... Very nice people. Next they wanted to set up interview with their district manager.

Interview Questions

• All very general interview questions you have been asked before... They read off a sheet of paper ... Describe a time you had a difficult customer Describe a time you dealt with teamwork   Answer Question

Location of bank. Far away from my home and couldn't figure out why they placed a bank in such an inaccessible place.

Credit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email after three week to schedule a phone interview. After that three 1 on 1 in person interviews. Also had another phone interview with relationship manager. After a week, received a call from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but no counteroffer

Retail Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Very easy process. Apply online. Interview was in the same week. Very specific questions, but mostly common sense. The interview was conducted in a very professional manor. The manager made me feel very comfortable. I was very welcomed, and felt at easy.