Comerica

www.comerica.com
Employer Engaged

Comerica Retail Personal Banker Interview Questions

Retail Personal Banker Interview

Very easy process. Apply online. Interview was in the same week. Very specific questions, but mostly common sense. The interview was conducted in a very professional manor. The manager made me feel very comfortable. I was very welcomed, and felt at easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Comerica

Retail Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comerica in July 2009.

Typical: 3 interviews. 1st was phone, 2nd was face-to-face, 3rd was with the branch manager of your future location. The questions ranged from... Why Comerica and why now? to... tell about a time when you were faced with adversity, how did you handle it and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • None, they were very straight forward but be ready to answer why you are leaving your current employer. This has to be done tactically because; in my situation I was coming from another bank and had to explain why I just didn't stay there. I used the fact that I wasn't a fan of the "big box" banks   Answer Question
    I wasn't aware of negotiating a salary but found out later you could. I took the first offer and found out that some people got up to 15k more.