Comerica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Comerica in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was long and they asked me questions nothing much about me, but questions of how to solving different kinds of problems, such as how did I persuade other team members to agree with my opinion, if the interviewer found it's not convincing enough to her, you failed. The interviewer was kinda rough.

Interview Question – How did you persuade your team mates to agree with your opinion? Give an example, and the interviewer would decide if it's convincing enough for her.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comerica in July 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a fairly easy phone interview: tell me about yourself, why Comerica, etc. The second round was on Friday and consisted of three one-on-one interviews. No technical questions at all, but a lot of behavioral questions: tell me about a situation when you had a personality conflict with one of your group members, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a personality conflict with a boss or co-worker.   Answer Question

Worked for Comerica? Contribute to the Community!