Comet Group Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comet Group

Sales Assistant Interview

One interview where I spoke to the Manager. Competency based questions and talk through my cv. Then a phone call to say I had got the job. Easy process. Just be confident and yourself and you will be fine.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comet Group in August 2012.

Received a phone interview after a few weeks of applying with questions about my personality and why I wanted to work there. Was then emailed an online customer service quiz to see how well I could cope with sales questions. Following this I was invited in for a 1:1 interview which mainly consisted of questions which could be answered with a simple Yes/No answer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate your specialist knowledge of kitchen appliances from 1-10   Answer Question

Sales Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Comet Group in January 2010.

Went into my local comet store just to see if they had anything available and gave in a CV. Got a call a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. Just got some basic behavioural questions, and the classic heres a pen sell it to me. Asked why I wanted the job and if I liked technology. Interview went well, got a call a few days later offering me a position but had to turn it down cause I couldnt do the hours they needed.

Warehouse Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Comet Group in December 2009.

Had a 1 to 1 interview with the store manager for xmas temp job. it lasted less the 5mins. asked me about my previous job history, if im okay lifting large heavy objects and if i can work any hours they wanted to.

Interview Questions
    • where have you worked   View Answer
    • when can you start? seriously that how hard the interview is   View Answer
    its only comet at the end of the day which only pays the national wage so dont get nervous.