Comet Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

Interviewed at Comet Group

Interview Details – One interview where I spoke to the Manager. Competency based questions and talk through my cv. Then a phone call to say I had got the job. Easy process. Just be confident and yourself and you will be fine.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness??   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comet Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Received a phone interview after a few weeks of applying with questions about my personality and why I wanted to work there. Was then emailed an online customer service quiz to see how well I could cope with sales questions. Following this I was invited in for a 1:1 interview which mainly consisted of questions which could be answered with a simple Yes/No answer.

Interview Question – How would you rate your specialist knowledge of kitchen appliances from 1-10   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at Comet Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – Went into my local comet store just to see if they had anything available and gave in a CV. Got a call a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. Just got some basic behavioural questions, and the classic heres a pen sell it to me. Asked why I wanted the job and if I liked technology. Interview went well, got a call a few days later offering me a position but had to turn it down cause I couldnt do the hours they needed.

Interview Question – Do you have an interest in technology   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comet Group in December 2009.

Interview Details – Had a 1 to 1 interview with the store manager for xmas temp job. it lasted less the 5mins. asked me about my previous job history, if im okay lifting large heavy objects and if i can work any hours they wanted to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – its only comet at the end of the day which only pays the national wage so dont get nervous.

Worked for Comet Group? Contribute to the Community!