Comex Group

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comex Group in September 2012.

Interview Details – two over the phone interviews. one with a general manager; who, was more concerned in my drinking habits and work out schedule, and one with the Regional Manager; who, made it sound like the dream job.

Interview Question – they were your basic business question. not hard at all.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I was told that was the best offer that could be made.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comex Group in July 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke on phone and set up a time to be called back and no one called after 2 weeks. Then I called back and was given a time to come in. Got there ahead of time and was told to wait. Waited for 2 hours and no one keep me aware of what was going one. After waiting longer I then asked where the person was and was told he would not be in today. Very Unprofessional!!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Comex Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comex Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Comex Group employees and interview candidates.