Comex Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comex Group

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comex Group (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2012.

Interview

two over the phone interviews. one with a general manager; who, was more concerned in my drinking habits and work out schedule, and one with the Regional Manager; who, made it sound like the dream job.

Interview Questions

• they were your basic business question. not hard at all.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was told that was the best offer that could be made.

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Comex Group in July 2011.

Interview

Spoke on phone and set up a time to be called back and no one called after 2 weeks. Then I called back and was given a time to come in. Got there ahead of time and was told to wait. Waited for 2 hours and no one keep me aware of what was going one. After waiting longer I then asked where the person was and was told he would not be in today. Very Unprofessional!!!