Comfort Keepers Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

1.9

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Racine, WI).

Interview

Easy. They very very desperate for help. Walked in and hardly has a real interview. The client to caregiver ratio is VERY off so they did not have enough staff for the amount of cases they have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

CNA/Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Lithonia, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview overall. Arrived late and still got the job. They just asked me to bring my credentials including CNA license, CPR/First Aid, Social security card, and I.d. Interview only lasted 30 minutes. Walked out with client care plans, time sheets, and work badge. Started the job within a few days

Personal Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Aurora, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

They called me a few days after I applied on line and asked some basic questions like why I wanted to work with elderly and if I had my own vehicle. They then called me in for a meet and greet and I was hired. Training consisted of a few hours hands on and a shadow in the home.

Interview Questions

• Do you own your own vehicle?   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Ocala, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview went okay, it was at labor ready...they asked for identification and had me fill out some paperwork...I like how it was not so personal. They were not interested in my past but interested in my future which I feel was better.

Interview Questions

• experience,age,transportation   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

The interview went very well. When comfort keepers are looking to hire, they hire caregivers and administrative staff members that has a reliable car and can travel often. The interview was one hour long with someone from senior management. The reason why I wasn't offer the job was probably because I didn't have a car. The job description didn't say that candidates needed a car, so if they would put that on the job description I may not have applied.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you want to work for Comfort Keepers? 2) Do you have reliable transportation? 3) Are you comfortable taking calls and doing computer work 40 hours per week? 4) Convince me that you are a great fit for this position. 5) Are you able to travel to other offices to work?   Answer Question

HomeHealth Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

It was a simple phone call. They where really nice and understood I had kids in the back ground crying. I didn't like it so much cuz I couldn't hear hear her very well I tried to go in my bathroom and talk but my daughter just came in there

HomeHealth Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Youngstown, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Brenda. My family experience and compassion made me a good candidate to the job. It's a family owned and run business. They are great judges of character and it wasn't a tense interview. I didn't feel like I was under a microscope.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have that makes me think I can do the job.   1 Answer

Hha Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

At the time of my interview the office was very crowded and noisy. There was a very long wait as they had scheduled many to come in and interview at the same time. Once in the interviewer was polite and would repeat any question that needed repeating. Interesting questions were "If you could create a work manual what you include as mandatory?"

Interview Questions

• How could I improve their mission statement?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the set Salary was offered as a take it or leave it situation.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

Submit resume online and then you get a call to come interview. Interview process is very painless and if you have the qualifications and a good heart towards working with elderly and disabled, you become a comfort keeper.

Negotiation

Very pleasant

Personal Care Giver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a couple days later to interview. I was asked several questions patient based related. They checked my references and did a background check. I was called the next day and offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Your experience in health care. About your last or present job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Hired at standard rate.