Comfort Keepers

Getting the Interview

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Edmond, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Comfort Keepers in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was informal and not as professional as would be expected in healthcare

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

CNA/Care Giver Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview Details – Quick, no questions. Simple, direct, and fast hire.

Negotiation Details – No negotiating - straight hourly wage for everyone.

Home Care Aide Interview

Marietta, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comfort Keepers in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called me. I had 2 interviews, one phone,one in person. The phone interview just asked about previous experience and the questions were geared toward making sure i was patient and kind.It lasted about 15 mins . The office employees smiled and introduced themselves when i went in everyone was very friendly. I dresses up and that was commented on in a positive way.Second interview lasted around 25 minutes and at that time they made an offer of employment.

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They had told me the maximum they could go so I knew the range it was lower than i wanted but overtime pay won me over

Tracy, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview Details – They call to schedule and interview. Sometimes it is a group interview. They ask a few questions then get you started on your paperwork. It seems to almost be a guarantee to get the job. No experience or prior Education needed, just GED or Diploma. After hire you take some assessment tests and attend a group orientation. You can get a schedule in as little as a few hours but in some cases may have to wait until the company finds a client for you.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a caregiver?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Base pay is 8.25, you sign the contract and then there is little to no chance for a raise.

Sarasota, FL

I interviewed at Comfort Keepers in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty simple. It consisted of an orientation and home health video's along with referral for drug screening.

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was simple since the nature of the work isn't very complicated

CNA/Care Giver Interview

CNA/Care Giver

I applied online and interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview Details – one interview, hired on the spot

Personal Care Aide Interview

Personal Care Aide
Dayton, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Comfort Keepers in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online then got invited to do a hiring meeting.

Interview Question – nothing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none. it was this is what you'll get and then started training in a group setting.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comfort Keepers in January 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out an application on line, called in for an interview the next week. I interviewed with the Head of HR then meet the department heads. I was told the hours and days of the week of the position. Later in the week I was told I needed to fill out on line assessments, there were a lot of them. I seemed to do ok, because I was asked to take a drug test. Offered the job the next week.

Interview Question – The interview questions were not that bad, what would you do when confronted by an angry customer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It came with benefits, but only one week off for the first year. After 90 days, I wanted to negotiate for 2 weeks, but they refused.

CNA HHA Companion Sitter Interview

Lutz, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comfort Keepers in March 2010.

Interview Details – My interview process was simple

Interview Question – I did not have any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations to tell you about

In Home Care Giver Interview

Interviewed at Comfort Keepers

Interview Details – Hiring process simple. Interview is group style.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you.? What would you do in a specific situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. I had the experience to get hired easily.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Comfort Keepers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comfort Keepers interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comfort Keepers employees and interview candidates.