Comfort Keepers Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015
Updated Mar 5, 2015

2.2

Administrative Staff Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comfort Keepers.

The interview went very well. When comfort keepers are looking to hire, they hire caregivers and administrative staff members that has a reliable car and can travel often. The interview was one hour long with someone from senior management. The reason why I wasn't offer the job was probably because I didn't have a car. The job description didn't say that candidates needed a car, so if they would put that on the job description I may not have applied.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Why do you want to work for Comfort Keepers?
      2) Do you have reliable transportation?
      3) Are you comfortable taking calls and doing computer work 40 hours per week?
      4) Convince me that you are a great fit for this position.
      5) Are you able to travel to other offices to work?

Answer Question

HomeHealth Aide Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

It was a simple phone call. They where really nice and understood I had kids in the back ground crying. I didn't like it so much cuz I couldn't hear hear her very well I tried to go in my bathroom and talk but my daughter just came in there

Hha Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comfort Keepers.

At the time of my interview the office was very crowded and noisy. There was a very long wait as they had scheduled many to come in and interview at the same time. Once in the interviewer was polite and would repeat any question that needed repeating. Interesting questions were "If you could create a work manual what you include as mandatory?"

Interview Questions
    • How could I improve their mission statement?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation the set Salary was offered as a take it or leave it situation.

Caregiver Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Submit resume online and then you get a call to come interview. Interview process is very painless and if you have the qualifications and a good heart towards working with elderly and disabled, you become a comfort keeper.

Very pleasant

Caregiver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

They have a very friendly but extensive interview process. Apply online first and then meet with two different managers on-site. One manager asks about your experience and skills. She also evaluates your elder care/dementia care knowledge. The other manager asks more logistical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your most challenging day as a caregiver and how you overcame those challenges.   Answer Question

Personal Care Giver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

I applied online. I got a call a couple days later to interview. I was asked several questions patient based related. They checked my references and did a background check. I was called the next day and offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • Your experience in health care. About your last or present job.   Answer Question
    No. Hired at standard rate.

CNA/Care Giver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comfort Keepers in September 2014.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. There are several questions and it takes about 30 min or less. They had me fill out a lot of paperwork before the interview which took me quite a while to fill out. Then when interviewed I was hired on the spot and had to come back for an orientation. During the orientation we watched several videos and given a test on each one. The tests are a bit hard, and really make you think.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most challenging situation or person you worked with at your last job. How did you handle the situation or person.   Answer Question

CNA/Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lomita, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lomita, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

I do not even remember being asked many questions, mostly it was learning about the way things are done at comfort keepers through watching a video, there was a 3 hour orientation class that was also mandatory

No negotiation, their is a standard 10.00 hr salary for CNA's regardless of background experience.

Companion Care Aid Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comfort Keepers in July 2014.

The interview was very simple. They would not make clear the amount you would be paid. They never did ask for any proof od PPD or references, only wanted a copy of my drivers license and car insurance. They were very clear about the HIPPA laws but that was basically all they discussed with the group I was interviewed with.

they would not negotiate

Client Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comfort Keepers.

In person interview. There are a lot of typical interview questions: "Tell me about a time you. . . had to multitask/ had conflict with a coworker/ had to handle a crisis situation. What are your strengths. It is necessary to show your common sense, dependability, and passion for serving the elderly. Go to the company website and make sure your personal values match the mission statement and philosophy of interactive care giving. This company is looking for care givers that are willing to put a lot of heart into their work, not just punch a time clock.

Interview Questions
    I was asked what my salary requirements were, and they made an offer that fell right in the middle of my desired salary range.