Comfort Suites Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comfort Suites

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avenel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comfort Suites (Avenel, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

I was brought in by an acquaintance who said to come in person and ask for a position right away. I met with the GM and Front Desk Manager right away. I answered a few questions regarding where I had worked in the past and what position I was looking for. Overall they were impressed by my resume and hired me on the spot. I just took a day or two to decide on taking the position since they weren't offering me exactly what I wanted.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask anything difficult. Very informal and relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for $11/hr since I have a BA and the manager told me that unfortunately that was not possible, the most they could give me was $9/hr.

Other Interview Reviews for Comfort Suites

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview

It was great. Easy and moved along quickly

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest hurdles you've had to face in a position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2009.

Interview

Walked in asked if they were seeking front desk help, it happened that they did. I filled out an application on site and a day later was called in for an interview with the GM and owners. After going over my previous experience in the hospitality fields, I was offered the job.