Comfort Suites

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Avenel, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Comfort Suites in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was brought in by an acquaintance who said to come in person and ask for a position right away. I met with the GM and Front Desk Manager right away. I answered a few questions regarding where I had worked in the past and what position I was looking for. Overall they were impressed by my resume and hired me on the spot. I just took a day or two to decide on taking the position since they weren't offering me exactly what I wanted.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask anything difficult. Very informal and relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for $11/hr since I have a BA and the manager told me that unfortunately that was not possible, the most they could give me was $9/hr.

Front Desk Agent

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview Details – It was great. Easy and moved along quickly

Interview Question – What are the biggest hurdles you've had to face in a position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in asked if they were seeking front desk help, it happened that they did. I filled out an application on site and a day later was called in for an interview with the GM and owners. After going over my previous experience in the hospitality fields, I was offered the job.

Interview Question – What has been the most rewarding event in your career   Answer Question

Worked for Comfort Suites? Contribute to the Community!