Comfort Suites

Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping
Bend, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Comfort Suites in January 2011.

Interview Details – They asked the basic questions but since I was entry level and it was my first job, there really wasn't much to say. The location manager was polite and to the point with the questions. She let me know right away that it was a seasonal job since come Fall and Winter they didn't get enough customers to support more than three house keepers.

Interview Question – Most notable work achievement- It was my first job so I really didn't have any notable achievements that were work related.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were pretty good from the get go and were willing to work with my class schedule.

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview Details – did interview and got hired on 4-18-2011

Interview Question – working on holiday   Answer Question

Interviewed at Comfort Suites

Interview Details – Just one on-site interview.

Interview Question – Just behavioral questions and few questions regrading customer service.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Avenel, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Comfort Suites in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was brought in by an acquaintance who said to come in person and ask for a position right away. I met with the GM and Front Desk Manager right away. I answered a few questions regarding where I had worked in the past and what position I was looking for. Overall they were impressed by my resume and hired me on the spot. I just took a day or two to decide on taking the position since they weren't offering me exactly what I wanted.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask anything difficult. Very informal and relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for $11/hr since I have a BA and the manager told me that unfortunately that was not possible, the most they could give me was $9/hr.

Front Desk Agent

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview Details – It was great. Easy and moved along quickly

Interview Question – What are the biggest hurdles you've had to face in a position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2008.

Interview Details – Filled Out application, interviewed on spot. Asked about past experiences, and strength and weaknesses. Mostly behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – How have you handled situations where you have been verbally attacked?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in asked if they were seeking front desk help, it happened that they did. I filled out an application on site and a day later was called in for an interview with the GM and owners. After going over my previous experience in the hospitality fields, I was offered the job.

Interview Question – What has been the most rewarding event in your career   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Comfort Suites in May 2009.

Interview Details – Applied with resume. Asked how many hours I can work, and was hired. There was no negotiation process when it came to rate of pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. If you are not happy with what they offer, go elsewhere.

Worked for Comfort Suites? Contribute to the Community!