Comfort Suites Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comfort Suites

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview

did interview and got hired on 4-18-2011

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Interview

Just one on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioral questions and few questions regrading customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avenel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comfort Suites (Avenel, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

I was brought in by an acquaintance who said to come in person and ask for a position right away. I met with the GM and Front Desk Manager right away. I answered a few questions regarding where I had worked in the past and what position I was looking for. Overall they were impressed by my resume and hired me on the spot. I just took a day or two to decide on taking the position since they weren't offering me exactly what I wanted.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask anything difficult. Very informal and relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for $11/hr since I have a BA and the manager told me that unfortunately that was not possible, the most they could give me was $9/hr.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comfort Suites (Bend, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

They asked the basic questions but since I was entry level and it was my first job, there really wasn't much to say. The location manager was polite and to the point with the questions. She let me know right away that it was a seasonal job since come Fall and Winter they didn't get enough customers to support more than three house keepers.

Interview Questions

• Most notable work achievement- It was my first job so I really didn't have any notable achievements that were work related.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were pretty good from the get go and were willing to work with my class schedule.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview

It was great. Easy and moved along quickly

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest hurdles you've had to face in a position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2009.

Interview

Walked in asked if they were seeking front desk help, it happened that they did. I filled out an application on site and a day later was called in for an interview with the GM and owners. After going over my previous experience in the hospitality fields, I was offered the job.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comfort Suites in May 2009.

Interview

Applied with resume. Asked how many hours I can work, and was hired. There was no negotiation process when it came to rate of pay.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have.   1 Answer
    • What is the rate of pay you are expecting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. If you are not happy with what they offer, go elsewhere.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2008.

Interview

Filled Out application, interviewed on spot. Asked about past experiences, and strength and weaknesses. Mostly behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled situations where you have been verbally attacked?   Answer Question