Comfort Suites

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeping Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview Details – did interview and got hired on 4-18-2011

Interview Question – working on holiday   Answer Question

Interviewed at Comfort Suites

Interview Details – Just one on-site interview.

Interview Question – Just behavioral questions and few questions regrading customer service.   Answer Question

Avenel, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Comfort Suites in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was brought in by an acquaintance who said to come in person and ask for a position right away. I met with the GM and Front Desk Manager right away. I answered a few questions regarding where I had worked in the past and what position I was looking for. Overall they were impressed by my resume and hired me on the spot. I just took a day or two to decide on taking the position since they weren't offering me exactly what I wanted.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask anything difficult. Very informal and relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for $11/hr since I have a BA and the manager told me that unfortunately that was not possible, the most they could give me was $9/hr.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Front Desk Agent

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview Details – It was great. Easy and moved along quickly

Interview Question – What are the biggest hurdles you've had to face in a position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2008.

Interview Details – Filled Out application, interviewed on spot. Asked about past experiences, and strength and weaknesses. Mostly behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – How have you handled situations where you have been verbally attacked?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in asked if they were seeking front desk help, it happened that they did. I filled out an application on site and a day later was called in for an interview with the GM and owners. After going over my previous experience in the hospitality fields, I was offered the job.

Interview Question – What has been the most rewarding event in your career   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Comfort Suites in May 2009.

Interview Details – Applied with resume. Asked how many hours I can work, and was hired. There was no negotiation process when it came to rate of pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. If you are not happy with what they offer, go elsewhere.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Comfort Suites? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comfort Suites interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Comfort Suites employees and interview candidates.