CommScope

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catawba, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catawba, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CommScope in September 2013.

Initial communication by phone involved HR contractors rather than HR employees, but they were helpful, discrete, & courteous. This was followed by a phone interview which involved several folks. Again, they were easy to work with and very accommodating. This was followed with an on-site interview. They were very flexible & allowed me to drive rather than fly so I could see the area. The interview was all day & involved several people, in person & by video conference. It was a long day, but that is why I was there & I appreciated them taking the time to thoughtfully consider me as well as give me an opportunity to evaluate CommScope. Overall, an excellent interview experience afforded by a professional HR staff & sincere interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • What is the process by which you would accept and issue payment for a contracted assembly machine build.   View Answer
I declined the 1st offer & was able to negotiate a slightly different offer. They were very accommodating to my hesitation in making a decision.

Other Interview Reviews for CommScope

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CommScope.

Screening done by a 3rd party reviewer against criteria set by the hiring manager and hr. Once past that screen it's typically a phone interview with the hiring manager then on to a face to face interview on site. That can be one on one or group setting..

Interview Questions
    • Not many unexpected questions. Most are very straight forward asking how you would deal with difficult circumstances or balky customers   View Answer
    not much wiggle room on salary but the potential yrly bonus was substantial and has been paid out for the last two yrs.