Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CommVault
- Software Engineer (11)
- Software Developer (9)
- Member of Technical Staff (4)
- Associate Member of Technical Staff (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (1)
- Director Marketing (1)
- Pre-Sales Systems Engineer (1)
- Research and Development Engineer (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Sales Director (1)
- Sales Engineering Manager (1)
- Associate Member Technical Staff (1)
- Java Software Engineer (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Support (1)
- Pre Sales Engineer (1)
- C/C++ Developer (1)
- Java GUI (1)
- Associate Member Technical Staff - Developer (1)
- Software Developer - NetSuite (1)
- Customer Support Engineer - Media Management Team (1)
- Software Engineer - Full Time (1)
Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at CommVault (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2010.
Someone from Management shortlisted me after telephonic round for an one to one technical round. Atleast they should have some sort of respect after going through my Resume with Exp of 8 years in Enterprise Support working with one of Backup/Restore Gaints in the Market.
I don't understand the person who took my interview is not that much technical but he informed that he is technical specialist. he don't even know how exacts differential and incremental backups works in Sql..
After my technical round, i was into one more management round.... i met some other guy who is OPS MAN kind of position. His skills can be used in Grocery Shop not in Co-operate market.
They literally giving me peanuts ...... after wasting my time for three hours .. that is the fact...
Now i came to know it is more over into Call - Center not Enterprise Environment.
No scope to grow inside the company and market for this product is too narrowed in India.....
No competitor for EMC, Veritas ..... in Brand or in Professionalism.....
Guys Better luck .... don't waste your time for peanuts .....
Reasons for Declining
Just for Peanuts ..... and Call center...