Command Security Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Command Security

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Command Security (Hartford, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

I started by applying online to a position post. I was called within hours- I had to work the phone interviewer to actually reveal what the location of the job was as opposed to just a town/city. Then they made me drive across the state to put an application in at a local branch and talk to a human resource lady- they looked at my resume and 7 years management experience and accepted me without issue.

Interview Questions

• Show me your officer certification   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Command Security (Tukwila, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was difficult to some degree. You had to get your own finger prints done, make time for their training without pay, and pay for your guard card in cash before you were given the job. The interviews were pathetic, depending on the race of the hiring manager, you either had to work for the position, or got it right away. In other words the hiring managers and managing staff were pretty selective in their hiring processes. Mostly hiring to get minority points rather than individuals that could actually do the work adequately.

Interview Questions

• Nothing they said in any interview was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was mostly just signing paper work, their was negotiation phase.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Command Security (Hartford, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

You first fill out an application at a nearby headquarters. Then you have a 1 on 1 interview that is very brief. They look for the required certifications and past job history. Very relaxed interview but always dress for success.

Interview Questions

• Q: describe your responsibilities from your past employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Command Security (Union, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

They didnt ask for much, the HR only asked about my job experience. You have to get your sora license first before getting a security job and the sora license usually cost about 265 dollar

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Command Security (Springfield, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Hired in a group setting(6-10 people getting hired)Supervisor gave you a hiring packet and asked you to fill it out. There was a small test involved and the answers were given to us because a few of the new hires did not speak english well and didn't understand the questions.

Negotiation

none

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Command Security in January 2008.

Interview

Talked about the job requirements, what I would be doing and if I was interest. Then after I had to take a Skills test basic math and english. Once you pass that which was easy they ask for to take a drug test. After the background check and so on I got the job.