Command Security Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Command Security

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Command Security in February 2015.

I started by applying online to a position post. I was called within hours- I had to work the phone interviewer to actually reveal what the location of the job was as opposed to just a town/city. Then they made me drive across the state to put an application in at a local branch and talk to a human resource lady- they looked at my resume and 7 years management experience and accepted me without issue.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Command Security in November 2013.

The hiring process was difficult to some degree. You had to get your own finger prints done, make time for their training without pay, and pay for your guard card in cash before you were given the job. The interviews were pathetic, depending on the race of the hiring manager, you either had to work for the position, or got it right away. In other words the hiring managers and managing staff were pretty selective in their hiring processes. Mostly hiring to get minority points rather than individuals that could actually do the work adequately.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing they said in any interview was difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    It was mostly just signing paper work, their was negotiation phase.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Command Security in June 2010.

Hired in a group setting(6-10 people getting hired)Supervisor gave you a hiring packet and asked you to fill it out. There was a small test involved and the answers were given to us because a few of the new hires did not speak english well and didn't understand the questions.

none

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Command Security in January 2008.

Talked about the job requirements, what I would be doing and if I was interest. Then after I had to take a Skills test basic math and english. Once you pass that which was easy they ask for to take a drug test. After the background check and so on I got the job.