Commerce Casino

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cage Cashier Interview

Cage Cashier
Commerce, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Commerce Casino in August 2013.

Interview Details – Was called for interview in Aug.
Met with two people, one was retiring and training the other.
Interview went very smooth and was friendly conversation about my last job.
Asked about, in details, my experience handling cash and how much.
Said I would be handling over $1 mil per shift and if that was comfortable.
Took a math test, they left the room, but I could tell they were watching me on camera and timed me. It was easy and quick. Adding whole amounts from larger to smaller, just like counting chips.
The interview was very much a personality test, be happy, laugh, and joke around. They are testing your ability to get along with others more than your job skills.

Interview Question – Have I ever dealt with a very angry person? Or someone who wanted to hurt me?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. The offer was full time, with benefits, $10/hr tips possible. Emailed me an offer letter I had to sign and fax back within two days of the call for offer. Must spend first day going on drug test, physical, and to local Sherriff station for fingerprinting.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Commerce, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Commerce Casino in July 2012.

Interview Details – Drug Test, Background, Fingerprint, Interview with Director

Interview Question – If a player hands you 3 racks of $25 chips and pay the customer out. when you count the money out to him he accuses you of paying him correctly?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Commerce, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Commerce Casino in February 2011.

Interview Details – I came in for 2 interviews 3 weeks apart. Did not receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last Position?   View Answer
  • What would your former supervisor say is your biggest weakness in performing the job?   View Answer

Worked for Commerce Casino? Contribute to the Community!