Commercial Van Interiors

Candidate Interview Review

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Commercial Van Interiors in February 2012.

Met with one of the owners. Very nice man, and very obvious he tries to treat his employees well. Was open about the challenges at that location, how/why they arose and that they needed to be resolved. People there seem happy. They are very polite and friendly. That speaks well for the company.

Funny thing about the interview is that he did most (80%) of the talking. I had to work a bit to get some info about me in there. He seemed very impressed with me and my experience, so maybe he was working on selling me on the company where normally it's the other way around.

Interview Questions
    • Talked about how to deal with employees, general approach. Asked if I could read a P&L.   Answer Question