Commerzbank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Commerzbank

Interview Details – Organized but getting a chance to be interviewed is tough.

Interview Question – Very easy interview questions.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Commerzbank in April 2010.

Interview Details – standard hiring and interview process.

Negotiation Details – very little room to negotiate.

Trader Interview

Trader
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview Details – Directly contacted a manager by sending my resume. Called me back during the week and asked directly some brain teasers related to the pricing of structured derivatives.
Then he presented the jop et the team in which I would be working.

Interview Question – A client has got £10M now. His son is 13. He wants to give him 10M£ in 5 years guaranteed. So the bank suggest him to enter a simple structured product with a ZCB and digital option.

Which would be the amount of the binary option coupon?

risk free interest rate = 1%
Commission = 1%
  View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview Details – applied online, contacted by HR for a telephone interview, interview with 2 consultants, general questions, a small case, couple days later the offer. From the hiring process one could deduce that the position is bad, because they send me the offer even without seeing me in personal. That means for me, that they do not value the candidate, and I was a cheap intern for them. At end, it was unfortunately the case.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Commerzbank in February 2014.

Interview Details – The Interview was very technical in nature. Although the office building and interview room feels cold and unfriendly which can be intimidating, the interviewer was friendly and personable.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected as the job spec was very clear in terms of what skills and knowledge they were looking for.   Answer Question

Equity Derivatives Flow Trading Interview

Equity Derivatives Flow Trading
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Commerzbank in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through refferal. Was contacted by email 1 month later. Very slow process. Expect to meet around 15 persones.

Interview Question – Are you better than the previous candidate?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Word atmosphere.

FIC Sales Intern Interview

FIC Sales Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Commerzbank in June 2013.

Interview Details – It is basically a one-round interview, with 3 separate one-to-one interviews with two HRs and one superior. The questions are basically behavioral based and could be easily answered with some preparations. There are no technical questions as sales is not a technical position. The focus is on the fit between you and the company.

Interview Question – What is your biggest defeat?   Answer Question

Senior Credit Officer Interview

Senior Credit Officer
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview Details – 2 interviews very well conducted and uninformal

Negotiation Details – rather rigid in remuneration package fixing

Trading Assistant Interview

Trading Assistant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Commerzbank.

Interview Details – background check
and some math questions of basic integral
brain teasers

Interview Question – I didn't expect math questions asked. not prepared.   Answer Question

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Mortgage Advisor
Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Commerzbank in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process combined of two 30 min interwiews, it was rather enjoyable. Not many questions about hard knowledge, it is a sales position and therefore most of the question were more about your personality and ability to be easy -going. its easy to get in but the ob itself requires a lot of self motivation and you need to take under consideration that what you make from your commision- that;'s pretty much all.

Interview Question – standard interview questions, nothing unexpected. I know now they (again) need people,   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was little negotiations, they were desperte to hire someone and afterall the postion was on self-employemnt so no benefits. Only thing that you are able to negotiate is length of your vacations, they need people so you will be able to get 3 weeks (even in the first year) Remeber- selemployment so no salary for that period

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commerzbank

Worked for Commerzbank? Contribute to the Community!