Commonwealth-Altadis Territory Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

Role playing and intense situational strategy questions. A very unusual and trying process. You are under the microscope for the entire day. It was a learning experience. Some fellow candidates stated they would not do it again.

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth-Altadis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Go through a phone interview, then an assessment with the same questions and a role play event.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Flat rate salary.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

The first step is a phone interview. Once that was completed I received a call inviting me to an assessment center. There I was put through a role play where I was selling a product to a store owner. Then a panel interview with two upper management personal followed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have an interest in working in the tobacco industry when it is so controversial?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

phone call, then fly to interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about how you would sell x product and be convincing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

It's obvious by the process, that CA is hiring at a fairly sizable clip. They will fly a bunch of recruits into a town and hotel with conference accommodations. Once you are there, the will feed you and put you through nearly a full days worth of interviews and testing. Mock work meetings and scenario's mostly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is none.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

The interview went very well they ask about customer relations and sales and marketing questions, in the year I was hired very good management was in place. They made you feel comfortable and welcoming. It was a outstanding company and good people were involved and willing to help.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Interview

Constantly changing , was a month down south, not hiring anymore

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with rejection   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Interview

The Interview process has been changing but when I was there it was a phone screening, then an online personality assessment before you got a face to face interview. From there you would go to an "assessment center" which consisted of a record role play session where you make a pitch to a "store owner." From there you interview in front of a panel of 3-4 people.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they might spontaneously ask you to sell them something during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much wiggle room for negotiation.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Interview

You have the Phone interview from HR. Then if selected, they fly you for a product selling simulation which is followed by a second interview with higher ups. The last step is a ride along. If you make it that far, it is only two candidates left.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Interview

Interview starts with a few phone interviews. They ask typical questions of experiences you've had with previous sales positions. "Tell me about a time you had to influence someone to see things your way." "Give me an example of when you had to comply with a rule that you didn't agree with." Lots of behavioral questions. Then you get "invited" to an interview center typically out of state where you do a sales pitch and panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you to work for our company versus the next person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do not let you negotiate.