Commonwealth-Altadis

Updated May 15, 2014

3.1

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Territory Manager Interview

Role playing and intense situational strategy questions. A very unusual and trying process.
You are under the microscope for the entire day. It was a learning experience. Some fellow candidates stated they would not do it again.

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth-Altadis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Go through a phone interview, then an assessment with the same questions and a role play event.

None. Flat rate salary.

Territory Manager Interview

The first step is a phone interview. Once that was completed I received a call inviting me to an assessment center. There I was put through a role play where I was selling a product to a store owner. Then a panel interview with two upper management personal followed.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you have an interest in working in the tobacco industry when it is so controversial?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

phone call, then fly to interview

Interview Questions
    • tell me about how you would sell x product and be convincing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis in January 2014.

It's obvious by the process, that CA is hiring at a fairly sizable clip. They will fly a bunch of recruits into a town and hotel with conference accommodations. Once you are there, the will feed you and put you through nearly a full days worth of interviews and testing. Mock work meetings and scenario's mostly.

There is none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

The interview went very well they ask about customer relations and sales and marketing questions, in the year I was hired very good management was in place. They made you feel comfortable and welcoming. It was a outstanding company and good people were involved and willing to help.

Territory Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Constantly changing , was a month down south, not hiring anymore

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

The Interview process has been changing but when I was there it was a phone screening, then an online personality assessment before you got a face to face interview. From there you would go to an "assessment center" which consisted of a record role play session where you make a pitch to a "store owner." From there you interview in front of a panel of 3-4 people.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes they might spontaneously ask you to sell them something during the interview.   Answer Question
    Not much wiggle room for negotiation.

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

You have the Phone interview from HR. Then if selected, they fly you for a product selling simulation which is followed by a second interview with higher ups. The last step is a ride along. If you make it that far, it is only two candidates left.

No negotiation

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Interview starts with a few phone interviews. They ask typical questions of experiences you've had with previous sales positions. "Tell me about a time you had to influence someone to see things your way." "Give me an example of when you had to comply with a rule that you didn't agree with."
    Lots of behavioral questions.
    Then you get "invited" to an interview center typically out of state where you do a sales pitch and panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you to work for our company versus the next person?   Answer Question
    They do not let you negotiate.