Commonwealth Annuity

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Commonwealth Annuity.

Interview Details – The company came with a visit at the career fair, they were taking resumes and contacting people they liked later on - no cover letters or formal applications were necessary. First round interview was to get familiar with all the departments within the company, as well as for them to see if I fit in. Got invited for second round to talk to more senior people, was never invited for later stages - never even got a rejection - no response whatsoever

Interview Question – What does it mean to be a leader   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Southborough, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Commonwealth Annuity in April 2011.

Interview Details – Commonwealth Annuity's employees are obsessed with Goldman Sachs and were constantly testing my knowledge of the company. The interview process is probably 6 interviews, all were 1 on 1 or 2 on 1. Took about 4 or 5 hours total. Nothing in the interview was too unexpected except for the need to know Goldman Sachs inside and out. Some employees seemed very easy going but some were borderline rude and abrasive. I know part of this is a test but it was to the point where I wasn't interested with the position by the end of the interviews.

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Southborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Commonwealth Annuity in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very shady company. They try to act like they are Goldman Sachs, even though they are just a subsidiary. Interview process took 4 hours, with 5 different interviewers asking the same questions.

Interview Question – Square root of 200   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Did not have a good feeling about the company

Worked for Commonwealth Annuity? Contribute to the Community!