Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in August 2013.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews, first round phone with standard HR questions and second round is a networking events. Final round is assessment day which includes behavior interviews and group activities.

Interview Question – Nothing too extraordinary, some of the behavior questions can be very detailed and grilling   Answer Question

Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in February 2009.

Interview Details – HR screening followed by 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager, which is around introduction to the role and the team. Opportunity to talk about your background followed by behavioural based questions.
Another interview with the MOR (Manager one-removed), around skills and going through your resume.
3rd and final interview with a few members of the wider team to ensure that you are truly compatible.

Interview Questions

• Picks out a job i performed in my previous job and asked me to describe how i performed that job.   View Answer
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with a pushy customer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not much as an analyst. Just state reasonably high salary expectations (if you have previous experience) before you start the recruitment.

Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in January 2009.

Interview Details – Do you understand the role / Describe the role
Walk me through resume
Leadership / teamwork skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Was happy with offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Worked for Commonwealth Bank of Australia? Contribute to the Community!