Commonwealth Business

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commonwealth Business

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Commonwealth Business in April 2012.

The recruiter contacted me, gave me a brief overview of the company and the position and asked if I'd like to move forward with the phone interview. I agreed and we scheduled a phone interview which went very well and the interviewer kept me engaged and was attentive to my comments. The in-person interview didn't go as well, though. This interviewer tried to use intimidation tactics to learn about me instead of asking questions relevant to the position. He spoke too quickly and seemed to be bothered by our appointment.

Interview Questions
    • We have a budgeting issue. We need to find a way to cut the budget in this department without cutting salaries, but our only expenses in that department are the salaries. What would you do?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Commonwealth Business in July 2010.

The building is dreary and I entered an empty lobby with no receptionist. It took awhile to get someone on the phone so they would know that I was there. After a few minutes I was greeted by the HR rep and taken to a conference room.

The interview was average amount of time with a manager that was much younger than me. He did more talking than I did, and I got the sense that he was new at this. Overall, I was unimpressed with the company and the manager and would not have accepted the offer had one been extended.

Interview Questions