Commonwealth Financial Network

www.commonwealth.com

Commonwealth Financial Network Service Center Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Center Associate Interview

Service Center Associate
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Commonwealth Financial Network in January 2012.

Interview Details – Did a phone interview and then had an onsite interview with two managers of the call center. The questions were to the point and allowed me ample opportunity to show how I could fit the position. The company seems oriented towards younger workers. I am in my 50's and no one I spoke to, met with or saw at the jobsite appeared to be over their 20's or 30's. It took me six weeks to get an answer as to where I stood in the hiring process. They said that they went with another candidate although the job posting is still online (as it has been since July 2011, when I first noticed it!!)

Interview Question – Why should we choose you over the two other candidates?   View Answer

Worked for Commonwealth Financial Network? Contribute to the Community!