Communicare Interview Questions

2.0

Mental Thealth Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Communicare.

Interview

three people were present . the director , clinical supervisor, and substance abuse director. All three told job description and asked about my experience in detail about the job tasks.

Interview Questions

• How did I resolve a difficult client situation that involved a seriously mentally ill consumer that involved 504 compliance   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations, did not ask for any

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Communicare.

Interview

very professional and descriptive about role, clean and informative regarding the position

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Communicare (Bardstown, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called to come and interview on site. The initial phone communication was very friendly and they were able to schedule an interview to fit my schedule. I arrived for my interview early, however, my interviewer was a half an hour late. The interviewer seemed to talk more than me during the interview, telling me a lot about the job (the description was not available when I applied), but also talking down certain aspects of the company -- such as pay. I was provided with a list of company benefits and the pay for the job. However, I was not very interested in the job after my initial impressions of the place and the pay. I did not see any other therapists, the waiting room had a prison like feel with grey walls and bullet proof glass. I could not get a sense of work culture or overall happiness of staff. From my understanding, after the initial interview, applicants who the company was interested in were invited back for a group interview with all staff and had to submit multiple written documents as part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with x population?   1 Answer

Employment Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Communicare (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2012.

Interview

As it is community based focus on your ability to relate to people and support others, also it is very KPI driven so you need to be able to sell and show commitment on closing a sale. You shouls always ask questions and never wait for them to come to you

Interview Questions

• Where would you find current vacancies other than the internet?   1 Answer