Communities & Local Government

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Communities & Local Government in September 2010.

Interview Details – Resume and Personal Interview

Interview Question – Where do you expect to be doing in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – mp

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Washington, DC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Communities & Local Government in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was interesting and informative

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this organization   Answer Question

PM Interview

Interviewed at Communities & Local Government

Interview Details – Please provide additional info for everyone to see. I do not want to fill out this information. Move to the next subject.

Interview Question – Personal insults   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Technician Interview

Albany, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview Details – Panel interviews of 4-8 persons depending on position

Interview Question – A specific question about technical issues when working with data points.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Bānkura (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Communities & Local Government in December 2012.

Interview Details – its a business which belongs to be a large scale company not only in India but also in many countries this business is going on . Its my 5th interview and i think its be a great deal.

Interview Question – It will go on a big profit . and it will include for your whole lifetime. It also include science technology for coming generations . You can try it .   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I think that will be very problematic for me .

Government Staff Interview

Mauban, Province of Quezon (Philippines)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Communities & Local Government in June 2011.

Interview Details – bussiness attire, presentable and good grooming..

Negotiation Details – base in experiences and avaibility to work.

Employment Coordinator Interview

Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Communities & Local Government in December 2010.

Interview Details – Saw vacancy on website, applied online with a cover letter, statements of satisfying key selection criteria and resume. Was one of the 3 interviewed, offered the job 2 days after the interview.

Negotiation Details – Painless was placed on the highest band level without even asking

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Communities & Local Government? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Communities & Local Government interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Communities & Local Government employees and interview candidates.