Communities & Local Government Interview Questions

2.4

State Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview

Called by Exec. Assistant for an appointment to interview. Interviewed with Exec. Assistant then Chief. Met everyone in the office. It was all so pleasant and more "chatty" informal than business-like interview. Felt so at-home.

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was interesting and informative

PM Interview

Interview

Please provide additional info for everyone to see. I do not want to fill out this information. Move to the next subject.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Communities & Local Government (Albany, OR).

Interview

Panel interviews of 4-8 persons depending on position

Interview Questions

• A specific question about technical issues when working with data points.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Communities & Local Government in September 2010.

Interview

Resume and Personal Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

mp

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Communities & Local Government (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

applied on line posting, received a call from HR to set up date and time for the interview,
    completed a panel interview, references were checked and was hired, pretty straight forward process

Interview Questions

• behavioural interview questions were asked along with skills and knowledge related questions   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bānkura (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Bānkura (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

its a business which belongs to be a large scale company not only in India but also in many countries this business is going on . Its my 5th interview and i think its be a great deal.

Interview Questions

• It will go on a big profit . and it will include for your whole lifetime. It also include science technology for coming generations . You can try it .   1 Answer

I think that will be very problematic for me .

Government Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mauban, Province of Quezon (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Communities & Local Government (Mauban, Province of Quezon (Philippines)) in June 2011.

Interview

bussiness attire, presentable and good grooming..

Negotiation

base in experiences and avaibility to work.

Employment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Communities & Local Government (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2010.

Interview

Saw vacancy on website, applied online with a cover letter, statements of satisfying key selection criteria and resume. Was one of the 3 interviewed, offered the job 2 days after the interview.

Negotiation

Painless was placed on the highest band level without even asking