Community Coffee Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Coffee

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Community Coffee (New Orleans, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview is set in three stages. First you will be contacted for a phone interview with someone from HR. If you pass this screening level of about a thirty minute session, a week later you'll be requested to come in for an in person interview with the District Manager. If you pass this interview, a week after that you will then be requested to go in for another interview with someone from corporate offices. After this interview, you'll go to a local store and job shadow with a current General Manager. Another week later and you'll be contacted by HR once more to start the full background check portion of the process.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions are fairly standard across the board. The most difficult part of the interview process is that its a 4-6 week session for a very low paying position.   Answer Question

Even though the company itself seems to be well rounded and geared towards treating its employees fairly, they however have not moved forward to what a General Manager should receive salary wise in 2012. The low offer would barely allow a single individual to afford to live in any metro area. Everyone associated with the company was extremely friendly and really made me wish they made an offer that wasn't laughable.

Lead Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Community Coffee (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process for a part-time, minimum wage job. Application was filled out in-store, I received a call about a week later. The interview was held in-store as well and was certainly not difficult. They asked why I wanted to work there, but you could tell the only thing they really cared about was my availability. Once they heard the availability they wanted, I was hired on the spot and started work the following day. Just like that.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation in which you needed to be a leader.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. The pay was $7.75 an hour, no exceptions.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Community Coffee (New Orleans, LA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was promoted from within, and interviewed 3 times for this role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, but did not.