Community Counseling of Bristol County

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

CSP Interview

Taunton, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Community Counseling of Bristol County in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple and they did seem to worry about past experience. They asked me basic questions if I felt comfortable working with a particular population and then basic routine questions of my employment history and how it could help my Job.

Interview Question – What do you no about working with DMH clients.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No neegotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recovery Partnership Counselor Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at Community Counseling of Bristol County.

Interview Details – They gave us a CD that had all info we needed to know on it, but it was rather alot of info to digest in a short period of time. Also, HR lost resumes that people had submitted previously.

Negotiation Details – Was able to get increase in pay because of Bachelor's Degree.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Community Counseling of Bristol County? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community Counseling of Bristol County interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Community Counseling of Bristol County employees and interview candidates.