Community Education Centers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Education Centers

Program Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Community Education Centers in October 2014.

The hiring and interview process was divided into two stages: 1. An initial interview with several members of the facility. 2. A demonstration of counseling skills, lecture skills, and clinical note taking.

The staff is very friendly and is very knowledgeable in the field.

Interview Questions
    • How would you utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in working with a resident that has intentions of doing deviant behavior.   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was of no pressure. There was a discussion of benefits and how your salary could be increased.

Director, Employee Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Community Education Centers.

I was interviewed and offered the job on the same day based upon my experience.

Interview Questions
    There weren't any negotiations, they recruited me.

Medical Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Community Education Centers.

Interview was panel form including corporate officials

Interview Questions
    • How do entend to keep your professional values   View Answer

Better offer

Operations Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Community Education Centers in May 2012.

The process was fairly simple. I applied on line with virtually no standard "prison guard" qualifications but a military background.

I received a call within 48 hours asking me if I could come in for an interview and if I could start their "new hire training" a week or two later.

I came in and interviewed with one of the assistant directors. It was obvious from the start that they needed bodies and that the job would be easy to get.

Everyone I spoke with was friendly and easy to communicate with. Once I passed the interview I was told I'd need to complete a physical and a drug test prior to my training.

Interview Questions
    • You don't have any formal corrections training. What skills can you bring to the job?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The pay is $12.02 an hour and they haven't given a raise in 5 years.