Community Education Centers Operations Counselor Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Community Education Centers in May 2012.

The process was fairly simple. I applied on line with virtually no standard "prison guard" qualifications but a military background.

I received a call within 48 hours asking me if I could come in for an interview and if I could start their "new hire training" a week or two later.

I came in and interviewed with one of the assistant directors. It was obvious from the start that they needed bodies and that the job would be easy to get.

Everyone I spoke with was friendly and easy to communicate with. Once I passed the interview I was told I'd need to complete a physical and a drug test prior to my training.

Interview Questions
  • You don't have any formal corrections training. What skills can you bring to the job?   Answer Question
There was no negotiation. The pay is $12.02 an hour and they haven't given a raise in 5 years.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Education Centers

Worked for Community Education Centers? Contribute to the Community!