Community Health Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview Details – Applied initially online through their website. I was contacted by the nursing recruiter to set up my interview. Interview took place on the unit in a meeting room and was conducted by the Clinical Nurse Leaders from both ICUs. Because I was already employed as a nurse tech, I didn't have an interview with ICU director or educator as I was known to them. For those that weren't already employed, they had two separate interviews, one with the CNLs and one with director and educator.

Interview Question – For me, the most difficult part of the interview was that I was asked many questions that could not be answered by a new graduate nurse. For example, "When have you had a conflict with a doctor and how did resolve it?" Be prepared to think quick for responses that will answer the question in another way (i.e. other conflicts you have dealt with).   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Community Health Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – submitted application, called for interview by director, one interview, hired

Interview Question – there were no unexpected questions. it was a usual job interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Health Systems

Worked for Community Health Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community Health Systems Registered Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Community Health Systems employees and interview candidates.