Community Hospital

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Technologist Interview

Medical Technologist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Community Hospital in November 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out their online job application for a medical technologist position and also sent an e-mail to the HR manager stating my interest in the position along with my formatted resume.

3 weeks later, I luckily decided to check my spam mail folder and found out that i received an email from the laboratory manager inviting me for an interview regarding the position. I immediately contacted her to schedule the interview.

During the interview, she just basically asked me what type of work I've done in the laboratory. I then went on narrating all the departments that I rotated in and all the tasks that I had to do in each department. She then showed me around the lab and introduced me to some of the staff. After the tour, we had a little chat in her office about the benefits of working at their hospital and she then told me that she would call me next week to inform me of their final decision.

Everyone at the lab seemed very friendly and professional.

So, right now I am waiting for their final decision. Fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Community Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community Hospital Medical Technologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Community Hospital employees and interview candidates.