Community Partnership of Southern Arizona

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Partnership of Southern Arizona

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Community Partnership of Southern Arizona in February 2014.

I was sent in by a recruiter, and didn't really have the SQL chops they wanted, so it was doomed from the start. It was hard to find the office, and the people who worked there were fairly rude about giving directions.
    If you can find your destination, they have you fill out a sheet with ten questions on it, and then take you to the room where the hiring manager is. They ask you the ten questions with this dead-pan indifference, their utter contempt shining through. They don't appear to care if someone has potential, they just want someone to slot into the meat grinder until it chews them up.
    They will take the sheet of paper you wrote your answers on, so try to not use too much foul language! Penmanship counts!

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had a hard time explaining something to someone.   View Answer

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Community Partnership of Southern Arizona in January 2011.

I applied for the position on November 3, 2010, received call for interview on December 27, 2010.
    Interview took place on January 5, 2011. I was told I would be contacted regarding decision on January 11.
    Still no word - January 13, 2011.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Community Partnership of Southern Arizona in June 2009.

The setup of the interview was very easy, and there was good communication throughout the process, directions to the site, etc. When you show up, the site was very nice, they greet you, and have you fill out some technology questions. For my interview, there were three IT people, but they didn't seem to get along as they didn't look at eachother that often. Some of the verbal interview questions were poorly written and didn't show any creativity, so I had to expand a great deal and ask lots of questions. My perception of the environment was very rigid, and I was uncomfortable with the team and decided half way through the interview that I did not want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the OSI model.   View Answer
    • Describe databases or something to that effect... they were looking for someone to expand upon tables and fields, basic database knowledge.   View Answer

The IT management interviewing me had very negative team dynamics, and a quality environment is of high importance to me.

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source – interviewed at Community Partnership of Southern Arizona in January 2009.

Standardized questions for all and they're presented to you upon arrival to review for a few minutes. Nothing really out of the ordinary

Interview Questions
    • Best to bring in examples of writing and print materials you've created because they want to see it.   Answer Question
    Specific salary already posted and noted in job listing.