Community Resources For Justice

Unclaimed Profile

Community Resources For Justice Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Resources For Justice

Program Monitor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Community Resources For Justice (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online through crj.org. I had to email the hiring manager a several times for the initial interview. After applying I met with the Assistant Director and Director who asked me several questions and went over the rules of the program. Filled out paperwork including criminal history forms. I was told that it would take between a week to a month for my background history to come back.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Residential Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Community Resources For Justice (Athol, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied via their website. Crjustice.org. I was immediately contacted for an interview. (hmm wonder why-maybe desperation? After interview 1, I was offered job via phone call 2 days later (tried to play hard to get)... The mgr said I have "all their necessary core values" & a ton of other nonsense.

Interview Questions

• It was in the form of a question but ended up being a verbal waiver of my rights. "Do you mind the use of physical restraints in an emergency situation as a 'last resort'"? I naively answered that I didn't mind. Turns out, after being hired, I was mandated to take 3 full days worth of "PAC" restraint training classes. I had to "take down" a 50 year old,250 lb man w/ one other girl to "pass".. Other question was "what makes you wanna work here" BUT I had been referred by a friend that worked at a different house (more elderly, little-no restraints).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable. It was a take it or leave it offer for $10.86/hr. I risked my LIFE & well being by accepting.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Community Resources For Justice.

Interview

I had two interviews, one on the phone, the next in person. The second interview was a group interview, of two people. The wanted to know why I wanted to work for the company, my strengths and weaknesses, how I would handle a team project from the beginning, how I would manage a team project that was already in the middle of a project. I was told I would be hearing from them, after a month I contacted them and was told they would be making a decision soon. Another two months past, before I received an offer. By that time I had already interviewed and accepted another job. Seemed like a great job too.

Interview Questions

• How would I get a room of people who were arguing to stop.   Answer Question

They took too long to make the offer, and I had already accepted an offer.