Community Services Group, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Services Group, Inc.

Intake/Triage Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Community Services Group, Inc. (Lancaster, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Group interview with 3 staff and supervisor. Round robin question / answer format. Very upbeat group. Allowed for feeling of confidence. Short period from beginning to end of process. Left positive feeling for the company.

Interview Questions

• how would i handle a crisis situation?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Community Services Group, Inc. in July 2010.

Interview

Takes too long to get hired with this company. First is a phone interview, where they will ask questions, but not answer any. I was put through the 10th degree, and then in a second interview I asked what would amount to be my future supervisor, I asked questions about pay and benefits, and laughed my way out of the office. They told me that it should take a week from phone interview to second interview and then a descion , well it took ten weeks.......

Interview Questions

• No questions. They seem well trained in what to ask and what not to ask.   Answer Question