CommunityAmerica Credit Union

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Specialist Interview

Investment Specialist
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CommunityAmerica Credit Union.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview and eventually interviewed with the Manager of Electronic Services. Interviews were finished with a lady from HR. Found out within a few days that I got the job. Comfortable, relaxed, and private interviewing process.

Negotiation Details – I didn't even think to negotiate, but I wish I would have!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Financial Relationship Specialist Interview

Interview Details – Quick initial contact, one phone interview, and a face-to-face interview both of which were laid back/informal. Behavioral interview questions; general answers did the trick. Quick follow up with an answer and an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you used an "uncommon" resource to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little negotiation room for a financial relationship specialist

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CommunityAmerica Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CommunityAmerica Credit Union interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CommunityAmerica Credit Union employees and interview candidates.