Comodo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.4

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

2 men interviewed me and asked me questions and had to do a role play for them. It wasnt really that hard. They expected me to fill out an application once I was at the building.

Product Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

My first interview consisted of speaking with 3 people from the product marketing coordinating team. I was asked what interested me in this position? What did I learn from each of my jobs from my resume? Fairly easy questions. Then I was called in for a 2nd interview in which I just met with a marketing manager. I thought the meeting went well. She was friendly just asked Tell me about yourself? and Why do you want to work for us?

Interview Questions

• I don't think there were any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ).

Interview

Nothing major. 2 people interviewed me. They are laid back.

Interview Questions

• None. Just pretend you can sell. "Sell me this pen." How lame.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. They pay you 30K and market this as your salary. Wrong. You get paid $14.42 per hour.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Comodo in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy as long as your a sales person.

Product Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fairly easy. I applied via my College Job Board, was contacted within a week, set up my interview the following week, came back for a second interview, got the job offer the following day.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ).

Interview

Pretty strait forward interview. Two people interviewed me one after another. They were very nice and just explained the position, which actually had no explanation because it was very new. They didn't ask any odd or challenging questions, they just asked about my resume and school experience. I did most of the questioning.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult, I remember "What are 3 things you would like me to take away from this interview?"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview. Ask you basic questions on what have you achieved in previous experiences, what are some of your strengths, and why should they higher you. Very basic and simple interview, nothing to hard to worry about.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go over your salary. There are no negotiations.

Enterprise Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Comodo (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

The Interview was fairly easy. A couple easy questions about how what my approach to sales is.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Comodo (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Aptitute Round
    F2F Round
    HR round

IT Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comodo (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied to Comodo and heard back from the HR staff within the week. Interview was scheduled quickly and was with the Director of IT. At interview I was asked to fill out an application prior to meeting with Director. Director of IT was both professional and courteous. Interview process lasted ~45 minutes. Job was officially offered 2 days later.