CompHealth Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at CompHealth

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CompHealth.

Interview

Very streamlined process, personnel work very hard to make it easy. Low key and non-judgemental, easy going. Never felt defensive or intimidated. CHG personnel are seasoned and caring.

Negotiation

Simple

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CompHealth (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I submitted a resume, then was flown into their corporate headquarters for an interview.

Negotiation

A general contract was negotiated for every year, but could be changed for every assignment, so negotiation proved to be ongoing.

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CompHealth (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

I went through 5 interviews that ranged from being over the phone, to a face to face interview, to a "cultural interview" where I was exposed to the comphealth experience, to another face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult career situation you've been in?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CompHealth (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

i was contacted by recruiter, and then had a phone interview with recruiter. Next I was contacted by phone by the Recruiter manager at the Grand rapids office. Next I was cvalled in for a one on one interview with this manager. I then had a one on one interview with her manager, then finally i went in again for a job shadow.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CompHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2008.

Interview

It started with a phone screening, then an online assessment. Next was a group interview then a one one one interview. Very excessive for basically a telemarketing position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a phone sales person?   1 Answer
    • What Passion can you deliver over the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating was available. Not even start date.

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at CompHealth.

Interview

Basically easy - except they interview your references more than you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little wiggle room, but details of housing and transportation reimbursement was increased