CompHealth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Consultant Interview

Client Consultant
Cottonwood Heights, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CompHealth in August 2012.

Interview Details – I went through 5 interviews that ranged from being over the phone, to a face to face interview, to a "cultural interview" where I was exposed to the comphealth experience, to another face to face interview.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult career situation you've been in?   Answer Question

Physician Interview

Physician
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CompHealth.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume, then was flown into their corporate headquarters for an interview.

Negotiation Details – A general contract was negotiated for every year, but could be changed for every assignment, so negotiation proved to be ongoing.

Recruiter Interview

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CompHealth in February 2010.

Interview Details – i was contacted by recruiter, and then had a phone interview with recruiter. Next I was contacted by phone by the Recruiter manager at the Grand rapids office. Next I was cvalled in for a one on one interview with this manager. I then had a one on one interview with her manager, then finally i went in again for a job shadow.

Interview Question – How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CompHealth in August 2008.

Interview Details – It started with a phone screening, then an online assessment. Next was a group interview then a one one one interview. Very excessive for basically a telemarketing position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a phone sales person?   View Answer
  • What Passion can you deliver over the phone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating was available. Not even start date.

Physician Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at CompHealth.

Interview Details – Basically easy - except they interview your references more than you

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very little wiggle room, but details of housing and transportation reimbursement was increased

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CompHealth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompHealth interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by CompHealth employees and interview candidates.