CompHealth Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cottonwood Heights, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CompHealth in August 2012.

I went through 5 interviews that ranged from being over the phone, to a face to face interview, to a "cultural interview" where I was exposed to the comphealth experience, to another face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult career situation you've been in?   Answer Question

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at CompHealth.

I submitted a resume, then was flown into their corporate headquarters for an interview.

A general contract was negotiated for every year, but could be changed for every assignment, so negotiation proved to be ongoing.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CompHealth in February 2010.

i was contacted by recruiter, and then had a phone interview with recruiter. Next I was contacted by phone by the Recruiter manager at the Grand rapids office. Next I was cvalled in for a one on one interview with this manager. I then had a one on one interview with her manager, then finally i went in again for a job shadow.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CompHealth in August 2008.

It started with a phone screening, then an online assessment. Next was a group interview then a one one one interview. Very excessive for basically a telemarketing position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a phone sales person?   View Answer
    • What Passion can you deliver over the phone?   View Answer
    No negotiating was available. Not even start date.

Physician Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at CompHealth.

Basically easy - except they interview your references more than you

Interview Questions
    very little wiggle room, but details of housing and transportation reimbursement was increased

Interviews for Top Jobs at CompHealth

Worked for CompHealth? Contribute to the Community!