CompUSA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Commisioned Sales Associate Interview

Commisioned Sales Associate
Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at CompUSA in July 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted application online and they called me after about a week. Met with sales manager (a great guy) and was told i might be called for a follow up interview. Next day the store manager asked me to come in to fill out paperwork and that an offer would be pending (drug and backround check). Started the next week.

Interview Question – Gerneralized sales and retail questions about interacting with clients and co-workers. I used to be in a fairly high level corporate sales position, so the interview was typical weeding out for non serious sales guys.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. 100% commissioned sales. After a couple months without much training my numbers are in the top third of the big earners at my store.

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Miami, FL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CompUSA in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was conducted over a two-day, Sunday-Monday period. Interviewing on only one weekday (Monday) providing you with a sense of a typical weekday ad weekend schedule. On Sunday evening I met with management in an informal setting over the evening meal. During this Sunday evening gathering management will also interview candidates. On Monday they provided an overview of the store. We were finished with this process by 1500 on Monday afternoon.

Interview Questions

Worked for CompUSA? Contribute to the Community!