CompUSA

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Commisioned Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at CompUSA in July 2012.

Submitted application online and they called me after about a week. Met with sales manager (a great guy) and was told i might be called for a follow up interview. Next day the store manager asked me to come in to fill out paperwork and that an offer would be pending (drug and backround check). Started the next week.

Interview Questions
    • Gerneralized sales and retail questions about interacting with clients and co-workers. I used to be in a fairly high level corporate sales position, so the interview was typical weeding out for non serious sales guys.   Answer Question
    no negotiation. 100% commissioned sales. After a couple months without much training my numbers are in the top third of the big earners at my store.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CompUSA in June 2010.

The interview process was conducted over a two-day, Sunday-Monday period. Interviewing on only one weekday (Monday) providing you with a sense of a typical weekday ad weekend schedule. On Sunday evening I met with management in an informal setting over the evening meal. During this Sunday evening gathering management will also interview candidates. On Monday they provided an overview of the store. We were finished with this process by 1500 on Monday afternoon.

Interview Questions