Compal Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.4

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2013.

Interview

just like regular taiwan interview and you have to take time wasting personality test and english test. after that, you will invite to have 1-1 interview. the questions are very fundamental and just give out your thoughts.

Interview Questions

• not at all, they only concern your previous work experience that fit them. also prefer have 1~2 yrs in industrial.   Answer Question

Deputy Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied a MIS Position so I needed to know how is the business process. And the describe my work experience and had a program language test and english test.

Interview Questions

• How did you execute a software project? Choice one to describe.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2010.

Interview

IQ test. Logic test. Basic Electronics test. Basic Electric Circuits test. PC basic structure & block diagram. English self-introduction.

Interview Questions

• Even engineer position, still request English self-introduction.   Answer Question

Design Leader Interview

Application

Interview

HR call me to have a interview in Compal, interview with an director and manager, talk about tech. and some work experience

Negotiation

seem is good to learn many factory experience.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in September 2010.

Interview

There are about four interviews in the process to verify your technical skill, people management and working experience. It was about a few years ago, the whole process takes long, I don't know if this had been changed or not now.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics in January 2010.

Interview

The HR contact window called me someday and have a interview with me. After filling some personal information such as name, address, education, major research and working experiences, I got a skill test form and an aptitude test form. This test was really easy but took much time and not much meaningful. The RF HW manager was friendly and very skillful in RF board level and platform noise debugging. We were really matched in professional aspects cause we were from cell phone ODM company before.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in November 2009.

Interview

1. Check-in 2. Intelligence Test 3. Characteristics Test 4. Function Manager Interview a. introduction b. background c. independent study d. professional knowledge e. logic Q&A f. chat g. Q&A 5. Department Manager Interview a. introduction b. background c. profession d. assumed situation issues e. chat g. Q&A 6. The end

BIOS Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2008.

Interview

they want you have more experience for job. if you have, they pay will good. In compal, you will lead a team to provide solution. this job is not easy.

Interview Questions

• what is your advantages ?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to leave your company?   1 Answer