Compal Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Leader Interview

Design Leader
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Compal Electronics in December 2010.

Interview Details – HR call me to have a interview in Compal, interview with an director and manager, talk about tech. and some work experience

Negotiation Details – seem is good to learn many factory experience.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

Interview Details – IQ test. Logic test.
Basic Electronics test.
Basic Electric Circuits test.
PC basic structure & block diagram.
English self-introduction.

Interview Question – Even engineer position, still request English self-introduction.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Compal Electronics in October 2013.

Interview Details – just like regular taiwan interview and you have to take time wasting personality test and english test. after that, you will invite to have 1-1 interview. the questions are very fundamental and just give out your thoughts.

Interview Question – not at all, they only concern your previous work experience that fit them. also prefer have 1~2 yrs in industrial.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Compal Electronics in November 2009.

Interview Details – 1. Check-in
6. The end

Interview Question – logic part & assumed situation issues   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Compal Electronics in January 2010.

Interview Details – The HR contact window called me someday and have a interview with me. After filling some personal
information such as name, address, education, major research and working experiences, I got a skill test form and an aptitude test form. This test was really easy but took much time and not much meaningful.

The RF HW manager was friendly and very skillful in RF board level and platform noise debugging.
We were really matched in professional aspects cause we were from cell phone ODM company before.

Interview Question – What's the most difficult task you met before?   Answer Question

BIOS Engineering Interview

BIOS Engineering
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Compal Electronics in December 2008.

Interview Details – they want you have more experience for job. if you have, they pay will good. In compal, you will lead a team to provide solution. this job is not easy.

Interview Questions

Worked for Compal Electronics? Contribute to the Community!