Compaq

Relevance Date Difficulty

Computer Programmer Interview

Computer Programmer
Austin, TX

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Compaq in October 2010.

Interview Details – This is waisting my time to have3 to answer this quesrion when I am tring to get prepare for an interview and don't have the time to be forst rto answer these quesrion right now

Interview Questions

• which memory banks need to be populated with the identical DIMMS in order to support memory mirrowing in the Power Edge 2800?   View Answer
  • what is the max number of 2.5' drives that can be configured into the PER710?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had a lot of experience what they were looking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Compaq in January 2010.

Interview Details – Drug test and background check were required even for consultants. Met the most disrespectful HR person that almost made be decide to turn down the contract. Overall the interview process was reasonable and they valued my input regarding how to resolve problems. However, the culture was a little cut throat for my liking.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Compaq? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compaq interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Compaq employees and interview candidates.