Compaq Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compaq

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compaq (Norwood, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Recruiter and one manager, this was completely casual, the VP didn't prepare. I think he just had a good sense of people, no need for tired, rehearsed QA&

Interview Questions

• Not much, it was a personality chat   1 Answer

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Compaq (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

This is waisting my time to have3 to answer this quesrion when I am tring to get prepare for an interview and don't have the time to be forst rto answer these quesrion right now

Interview Questions

• which memory banks need to be populated with the identical DIMMS in order to support memory mirrowing in the Power Edge 2800?   1 Answer
    • what is the max number of 2.5' drives that can be configured into the PER710?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had a lot of experience what they were looking for.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compaq (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Drug test and background check were required even for consultants. Met the most disrespectful HR person that almost made be decide to turn down the contract. Overall the interview process was reasonable and they valued my input regarding how to resolve problems. However, the culture was a little cut throat for my liking.