Compass Airlines

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Scheduler Interview

Crew Scheduler

I applied online and interviewed at Compass Airlines.

Interview Details – Phone and then in person

Interview Question – How do you manage stress   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not worth the move

Co-Pilot Interview

Co-Pilot
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Compass Airlines in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call to ask if interested in Interview. Accepted, set up a date almost a month out. They fly you to MSP on a paid ticket the day before and set you up at a basic hotel. Shuttle to and from. Early AM, a little presentation on Company and then the 3 Computer test that most airlines have you do. If you pass you go to a canned Panel interview with a recruiter, a captain and an FO. All questions are predetermined from a booklet. They don't digress very much. Offer is given a few minutes after the panel interview the is a cab to the airport to catch your flight.

Interview Question – Found a discrepancy in my list of speeding tickets.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay for regional pilots is way too low. The industry is really screwed up. Go build time at a corporate or charter outfit and make some money then go to the majors.

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Compass Airlines in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and was given a date for an informational interview. There were about 35 other candidates there. It was all very relaxed. An HR rep came and talked about the position and the company as well as have a Q&A session with current employees. We had to stand up and give a 1 minute presentation about ourselves and why we wanted to work for Compass. We were then separated into groups and told if we were going to have a 1 on 1 interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were working a flight and your fellow flight attendant was not following regulations? What if they were your superior?   Answer Question
  • Tell about a time that something you worked on did not turn out.   Answer Question
  • Talk about a time that someone gave you the wrong information.   Answer Question

In Flight Supervisor Interview

In Flight Supervisor
Chantilly, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at Compass Airlines in August 2008.

Interview Details –

Interview Question – Has your previous job experience put you in a position where you are now capable to preform the job functions listed in the job description?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Compass Airlines in March 2008.

Interview Details – It was ok

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   Answer Question

Worked for Compass Airlines? Contribute to the Community!