Compass Group Canada

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.5

Recreation Fitness Coordinator Interview

The first interview went great. The recruiting officer was very professional and easy going. The last interview was with 3 gentlemen. It was very unprofessional and made me feel very uncomfortable. They seemed uneducated and unmotivated.

Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Compass Group Canada.

This company will make you go through a psychometric test if you pass the first interview. Make sure to think about the position that you are applying for when you answer each questions. CGC provides excellent training. Employees are dedicated to the success of the company which makes it a great work environnement. You will be expected to work extented hours as your job is oriented on the results.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do for us the first month, second month and third month?   Answer Question
    Their offer is very standardized. Except for the base salary their is not much that is opened for discussion. They offer a wide range of benefits.

Concession Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Compass Group Canada.

I applied online through an ad on Kijiji and received a phone call a couple weeks later. I was basically told on the phone that I got the job. I went into the office for my interview and I filled out the paperwork for the job. I also got some information on what the company was about etc.

Chef Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Compass Group Canada.

I do not feel comfortable providing this information. All I will say is it was a very easy process.

General Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Compass Group Canada in April 2012.

Was simple; asked basic questions, but strangely focused on academics.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Compass Group Canada in March 2012.

The people are really nice, everything starts with an email asking what your salary expectations are. Then a phone interviewed in scheduled. If they like the way you answered all the questions on the phone, the next step is for them to give you a call for a group interview with management. Once that interview is done, the company will call u to have one last interview with senior management.Once the last interview takes places they will call with the offer or send a letter on tha mail thanking you for your application and giving you the bad news.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Compass Group Canada in October 2010.

The first interview was done over the phone by recruiter and I heard nothing from the company for over a month. Then I was called for an 1:1 interview which was related to the job profile. I did well and I was contacted by HR manager and he sent me IQ and Personality test online. A week late I was called for group interview and I again did well. The whole process took 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the situation when you had most stressed environment and how you managed?   Answer Question
    A call came from my hiring manager and he asked for salary expectations. He offered $5000 less than what I expected. I negotiated and he agree with what I asked. The offer letter came next day.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Compass Group Canada in August 2008.

1st is the phone interview by HR 2nd 1:1 interview by DM along with some intelligence test and personality test, 3rd is the panel interview. very easy. 4th is back ground check then.
    very easy going and friendly people, just be yourself.