Compass Group Canada

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Compass Group Canada in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was done over the phone by recruiter and I heard nothing from the company for over a month. Then I was called for an 1:1 interview which was related to the job profile. I did well and I was contacted by HR manager and he sent me IQ and Personality test online. A week late I was called for group interview and I again did well. The whole process took 2 months.

Interview Question – Describe the situation when you had most stressed environment and how you managed?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A call came from my hiring manager and he asked for salary expectations. He offered $5000 less than what I expected. I negotiated and he agree with what I asked. The offer letter came next day.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Compass Group Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compass Group Canada Senior Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Compass Group Canada employees and interview candidates.