Compass Group Canada Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Compass Group Canada in October 2010.

Interview

The first interview was done over the phone by recruiter and I heard nothing from the company for over a month. Then I was called for an 1:1 interview which was related to the job profile. I did well and I was contacted by HR manager and he sent me IQ and Personality test online. A week late I was called for group interview and I again did well. The whole process took 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe the situation when you had most stressed environment and how you managed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

A call came from my hiring manager and he asked for salary expectations. He offered $5000 less than what I expected. I negotiated and he agree with what I asked. The offer letter came next day.